Mark Barron
    Nick Vigil

Safeties
    Vonn Bell
    Eric Reid

Quarterbacks
    Josh McCown
    Jameis Winston

These are the guys I find interesting as we get deeper into FA. If these guys would happen to slide all the way to the draft, you may be able to get them at a better value. I added Winston because of the QB room we have here and this is strictly a what if situation that I highly doubt would happen. What if he is sitting there after the draft, What if we have a bit of available cap and what if Carson would go down again. Then you have a guy with the ability to throw for 5000 yards who can get you yards with his arm or legs learning from a smart QB with all the ex QB coaches on staff. Like I said, highly doubtful , but interesting.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Winston has a brain the size of a walnut.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Winston has a brain the size of a walnut.
      maybe so, but he played injured and can put up points in bunches. If you could get him on a 1 yr deal , let him play all preseason and some blowout minutes, maybe you turn him into a pick next year. I know it's not happening, but the ability he has is off the charts , hell he'll probably get a big deal somewhere
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        maybe so, but he played injured and can put up points in bunches. If you could get him on a 1 yr deal , let him play all preseason and some blowout minutes, maybe you turn him into a pick next year. I know it's not happening, but the ability he has is off the charts , hell he'll probably get a big deal somewhere
        I agree that he is a tremendous talent. As far as his decision making goes-The gates are down and the lights are flashing but train ain't coming.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X