No announcement yet.

Alright, Mondays finally here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah.. central time zone, while it has it's difficulties it is much easier getting out of bed in the am.

probably leave work alittle early today approx 4:30
    home by 5:30 -6:00 depending on traffic (25mi)
    6:00 to 6:30 eat
    6:30- 7:15 walk 3 miles with the wife
    7:15 settle in watch the game
    10:30 - 10:45 provided game is over, wind down in the hot tub @ 104 degrees
    swim a couple laps
    10:55 hit the sack

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
      Originally posted by nyc_eagle
      Exchange pleasantries with soon-to-be ex-girlfriend.
      Eat by 7:30.
      there is a story in there somewhere. funny stuff

only time I met you we were singing Fly Eagles Fly about 7 times at the Linc as the Eagles beat the living shit out of Favre and the Packers.

2 years later and we'll be watching from home. Hopefully the same result

Yeah, me and the ladyfriend are splitting up, but we're still living together for another month. It's ridiculous, but civilized. It would have been better if I meant that I turn into such an animal during Eagles games that I know she'd leave me by the end of tonight.

My situation is still funny, IMO.

I remember when my buddy called me at half time to read off McNabb's stats. Disgusting.

Comment

my kids will get tonight off for getting baths, unless my wife wants to do it.

i'll be getting home at 8, most likely. will wolf down dinner and resist all nasty looks from my wife as she tries to shame me into helping out with the kids. this drill has been going on for the last two weeks as the phils fruitlessly chased a WC berth.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

huzzah for central time zone - games on at 730!
          Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

3:30 - 5:15 - Coach high school football
            5:15-5:35 - Drive home
            5:35 - 6:05 - Eat supper/Do homework with daughter in Gr1
            6:05-6:15 - Help with dishes
            6:15-6:25 - Bath the girls
            6:25 - Find VHS TAPE
            6:30 - MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (IGNORE WIFE AND KIDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE but pretend to be involved a commercial breaks)
            8:00 - Halftime - put girls to bed and
            8:05 - 9:35 - Go to bar to meet friends from my FF league. Cheer for McNabb and Westbrook to put up big numbers in an Eagles win.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fucking soon-to-be ex-girlfriend didn't pay our cable bill for several months apparently and they chose today as the day to shutdown service.

God, she'll do anything to ruin an Eagles game. I can't fucking win.

Comment

Party foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                  Party foul.
                  Seriously.

Comment

Where are you watching tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                      Where are you watching tonight?
                      I tracked her down and she's calling the cable company, so I'm hoping it gets turned on. Otherwise I'm going to run the cable wire right to the TV. That might get me ESPN. Failing that, I'll either watch online on the magnificent TVUPlayer or at a local watering hole

And now I just heard that Westbrook is out. You gotta be fucking shitting me.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Comment

Working...
                      X