Did anybody else have a flashback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody else have a flashback?

The TD pass to (Tate?) early in the game from inside the 10 looked so very much like the scramble that ended his season last year. I was really glad when he threw the ball instead of trying to dive into the endzone!!! I just let out a big sigh after that play instead of getting all excited. Whew!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Nah, the flashback for me was him showing he can make plays out of nothing
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Nah, the flashback for me was him showing he can make plays out of nothing
      You are certainly right about that ND but that scramble right play was starting to develop just like the other catastrophe until he threw the ball rather than run it.

Comment

That's true 60. As a side note.....when the birds drafted Wentz I told you they had a kid who may be better than Wentz. Well he is a senior now and will graduate. My guess is the success of Wentz will get scouts looking at him so I don't expect him to go undrafted but I wouldn't mind seeing the birds take a flyer if he is there after round 7. His problem is that he is about 6-2 and 210 compared to Wentz' 6-5 230. He had a great career though. I think he finished this year with 22 TDs and 4 INT. He calls most plays and has full authority to change plays at the line. He is a smart kid.
        He plays on Sat on ESPN at noon I think.
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check him out before the Army-Navy game. Is ND State in the playoffs AGAIN?

Comment

Yea they went undefeated and are favorite to win. They won first round game last week 52-3 or 10 or something
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              Yea they went undefeated and are favorite to win. They won first round game last week 52-3 or 10 or something
              It's time for them to move up to the MAC.

Comment

Working...
              X