Ele Manning in mid season form!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ele Manning in mid season form!!

Man I hope this stiff plays for another decade. The human turnover has already thrown to picks in the first 20 minutes vs the Jets.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Both offenses look putrid. He and Sanchez are missing open receivers big time

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Man I hope this stiff plays for another decade. The human turnover has already thrown to picks in the first 20 minutes vs the Jets.
      Have no fear...Eli will be the Gnats QB as long as he wants. The SB win assures that.

Eli is not horrible nor, of course, is he anywhere near being the Elite QB he recently said he 'likes to think of himself as being'. Overall, he's pretty average. A guy capable of hot streaks while also having serious flaws as far as decision making and accuracy. His reputation benefits greatly from 2 things: 1) his last name and 2) he plays in NYC.

Comment

8/30/11 Update...

Eli Manning completed 15-of-30 passes for 200 yards and two interceptions before resting in the second half of Monday night's preseason game against the Jets.

Manning has been downright awful this summer, and we're beginning to wonder if he may not be 100 percent. Tom Brady's self-proclaimed equal has completed 27-of-55 preseason passes (49.1%) for 314 yards (5.71 YPA), no touchdowns, and the two picks. Assuming Manning doesn't play in the exhibition finale, he'll finish August with the first touchdown-less preseason of his career.
        According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Eli Manning "did not have the best of training camps," and it all went "underreported" in August.

Beat writer Mike Garafolo says Eli was "very much out of sync" with his receivers and "consistently" misfired on passes. It's becoming a growing concern because of Manning's dreadful preseason. Manning's inaccuracy, especially in the short to intermediate range, was a big problem Monday against the Jets. The Giants need to be sure to go heavy on the run game this season.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          8/30/11 Update...

Bullshit. He's 100%. 100% of shit is shit.

Comment

It has much more to do with losing Boss, Smith and ultimately Burress several years ago....Eli has never been the same QB and will struggle even more after losing his two fav targets. Coughlin's system is also so predictable and vanilla that every defense knows what is coming, heavy dose of the run game mixed in with play action. Eagles, and other teams, have shown if you shut down or at least mitigate the run game, Eli struggles and tries to do too much especially when trailing in games. Eagles get a lead and build on it, the Giants are very very beatable.
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas View Post
              It has much more to do with losing Boss, Smith and ultimately Burress several years ago....Eli has never been the same QB and will struggle even more after losing his two fav targets. Coughlin's system is also so predictable and vanilla that every defense knows what is coming, heavy dose of the run game mixed in with play action. Eagles, and other teams, have shown if you shut down or at least mitigate the run game, Eli struggles and tries to do too much especially when trailing in games. Eagles get a lead and build on it, the Giants are very very beatable.
              He threw 25 INTs last season. If he concentrates and works at it, I'm confident he can surpass that mark this season.

Comment

I'll be there every step of the way cheering him on and hoping he can pull it off....
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

You know what I love? You put Nnamde on Hakim Nicks and the Giants can't do anything against us. Game over. Ha ha ha.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    He threw 25 INTs last season. If he concentrates and works at it, I'm confident he can surpass that mark this season.
                    While recently proclaiming himself to be in the same class as Tom Brady, Eli also stated, "I'm not at 25 interception quarterback, I know that!"

And Eli, we know it too! We trust that you've got at least 30 pics in you if not more... plus at least 2 dozen fumbles.

When it comes to shitting the bed, Eli you are Unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                    X