X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have fun at 2-14 Laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
      OK, but only because you asked so nicely. Laws officially signs with the Rams.
      Cool. Now go out and get us a 2015 seventh round pick for Riley Cooper and we'll be set.

Wait, scratch that.

Thanks, YPCM! If it's not too much, could you also please get us a 2015 seventh round pick for Riley Cooper?

Comment

• Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
        Cool. Now go out and get us a 2015 seventh round pick for Riley Cooper and we'll be set.

Wait, scratch that.

Thanks, YPCM! If it's not too much, could you also please get us a 2015 seventh round pick for Riley Cooper?
        I'll start working on it. Let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

• Yeah one other thing YPCM, we need to double the number of cheerleaders we have. (Although tino will disagree, I don't mean to double their weight, just double the number of them.)
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            Yeah one other thing YPCM, we need to double the number of cheerleaders we have. (Although tino will disagree, I don't mean to double their weight, just double the number of them.)
            If you guys would kindly double the length of our cheerleader thread, I'll get us more real cheerleaders. But first you have to show me that you're serious about this request.

Comment

• The cheerleader thread always doubles my length.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                The cheerleader thread always doubles my length.
                This is NOT the image I wanted you guys to plant in my head. Do you want more cheerleaders on not?!

Comment

• hahahah

Comment

• sfphillyfan pre cheerleader thread ________
                    after viewing cheerleader thread ________________
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• It just hit me that we have Demeco Ryans at MLB! I kind of forgot and then got a smile on my face when I remembered. Happy day!

Comment

Working...
                      X