12/13/12 Bengels @ Eagles Thursday Night GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta get up in 5 hrs. see ya
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• aren't you glad you stayed up, mm?

Comment

• That's a wrap for me
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

• The Eagles 2nd Half...

46 yards

4 turnovers

OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

• has andy said "that's my responsibility" yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              aren't you glad you stayed up, mm?
              actually I'm glad I did. There are some positives. The D played well and the guys are playing hard. The main problem is Andy needs to do a better job.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• The Eagles outgained the Bengals. The DL had 6 sacks. The defense came up with 2 takeaways. and the Eagles lost by 21 points.

Comment

Working...
                X