• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! 56 years and counting...
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      I don't think you're the whipping boy of anything. Isn't that a bit melodramatic?

We've disagreed a lot, and agreed a lot over the years. It's all good.

I'm sorry if I came at you a bit too hard. But, if they had sat still with the players they had, that would have earned a Meh. They did better than that, and you know it. Or, at least I would think you would.

LOL. And I still think you like to argue sometimes. That's fine. It's what we're here for, and it makes it fun. I love the debate. Don't take that as an insult.
      OK Whipping boy is a little over the top, bot poster boy probably fits, or don't you remember Philly Dot com and Phila phans? Any time( Of course not EVERY time) somebody was positive or had some hope--- my name got referenced. So now indicating that I'm trying to be negative for the sake of just being negative is sorta ironic..... at least to me.

Again you seem to miss my pov, I didn't want them to sit with the players they had. I wanted and expected them to get better--- and IMHO, right now or at least when this conversation got started, I don't think they did, so my expectations levels have NOT been exceeded, so far.

Oh I'll argue my pov with anybody you know this to be true, but I don't JUST argue for the sake of arguing.

And if we are gonna be truthful --- you did mean it as an insult! Or at least a personal snark. One or the other, but please stop questioning my motives or assuming you know what's in my head (that will probably scare you to death).

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Hey Bud, I basically agree, except I guess I "expected" an established NFL team to do just what they did. In simple terms that is all I was saying. Evidently some here didn't think this organization would "do the right thing". I did.
        No problem MDFAN its a good debate. Nothing better than debating Eagles football. You just had more faith in this team than I did. Nothing wrong with that.

oh and
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          don't you remember Philly Dot com and Phila phans? Any time( Of course not EVERY time) somebody was positive or had some hope--- my name got referenced.
          LOL. Yep, you were basically seen as the team ambassador and apologist. There was no place for any kind of positive thinking over there.

Comment

Well having the DEVIL for a face doesn't exactly portray something positive either!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Well having the DEVIL for a face doesn't exactly portray something positive either!

Rather exceptional point!
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
              X