What else I expect today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What else I expect today

I think the Eagles will pickup QB Aaron Murray on waivers from the Chiefs, I also think they will deal at least Eric Rowe but maybe more. Howie is far from done.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

What if Geno Smith gets cut? Hackenberg?
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Murray knows the system, The Jets won't cut any of their QB's, they will keep three and put Petty on the IR.

Comment

Good pt. forgot about Bryce getting hurt.
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Do we really need a 3rd QB?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
            Do we really need a 3rd QB?
            Depends on how they view Wentz and how injured Wentz still is. They could just as soon put McCloud on the practice squad.

Comment

You put McLoud on the PS and you have an easier time holding on to a guy like Turner or Means.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think I agree. Keep 2 QBs only. Where does it say in the rules you have to have 3. PS somebody that you like and roll with 2. Keeps you from having to cut a Means or Rowe.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  I think the Eagles will pickup QB Aaron Murray on waivers from the Chiefs, I also think they will deal at least Eric Rowe but maybe more. Howie is far from done.
                  LOL! Howie is never friekin done!!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Didn't happen right away but Murray is here and Rowe is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      Didn't happen right away but Murray is here and Rowe is gone.
                      As I said before Murray was great at Georgia. A lot of us wanted to draft him in 2014.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        As I said before Murray was great at Georgia. A lot of us wanted to draft him in 2014.
                        This is a GREAT move. Murray was a big-time QB in a big-time conference. Before he got hurt his sr year, he was a consensus top-10 pick. I always thought AR was very shrewd in drafting him, but the guy never got to see the field. Maybe with all the QBs on the coaching staff, we can turn him into a backup or trade bait.

Comment

If Howie can get a pick for him, he should have a bust at the Linc
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The fact that AR had Murray behind Daniel and then cut him for Foles tells you all you need to know about Murray. As our practice squad QB that knows the system its a good pickup, if he ever has to get into a game for us, that is another story.

Comment

Working...
                            X