Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the heck does Jeff Fisher have a job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
    Carson Wentz was 11 years old the last time Jeff Fisher won a play-off game.
    Jeff Fischer was 58 years old the last time Carson Wentz won the NFL draft by
    not being selected by the LA Rams.

Comment

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-losses-list/

When the Rams lost to the 49ers last night, Jeff Fisher took a dubious place in NFL history.

Fisher is now all alone in third place in NFL history for most coaching losses, with 157. Prior to last night he was tied with Don Shula for third place, with 156.

That Fisher is tied with Shula for losses isn’t a good sign, considering that Shula coached 490 games in his Hall of Fame career, while Fisher has coached just 327 games.

Fisher’s career coaching record now sits at 169-157-1. The only coaches in NFL history with more losses are Tom Landry (250-162-6) and Dan Reeves (190-165-2). Fisher has a chance to pass both of them this season; if the Rams lose nine more games and finish 6-10 or worse, Fisher would have the all-time losses record to himself.

If Fisher does set that record this year, it would be hard for Rams owner Stan Kroenke to justify keeping him next year. Setting the all-time losses record could be Fisher’s final accomplishment as an NFL head coach.

Comment

It's downright amazing he's been around long enough to lose so many games. He must have some incriminating pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            It's downright amazing he's been around long enough to lose so many games. He must have some incriminating pictures.
            I'd say that we should start a "Fire Fisher Club" Ross but I imagine that there already is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I'd say that we should start a "Fire Fisher Club" Ross but I imagine that there already is one.
              Yeah. The surprising thing is the lack of noise the club is making. You know if this was happening in Philly, ESPN would be leading with a 7 minute story on the Philly hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                Yeah. The surprising thing is the lack of noise the club is making. You know if this was happening in Philly, ESPN would be leading with a 7 minute story on the Philly hate.
                He's been getting a pass for years. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                X