Why I Love Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love Sports

After a month of debates about standing for the national anthem, and hearing about the lack of compassion displayed by the NFL on 9/11 I thought it was a good idea to remind ourselves about the positive power of sports. This is a few years old, but it still hits the mark. When teams and individuals come together to help someone in need it's worth remembering. Great job by both teams and both organizations who made a very sick little boy extremely happy.

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    After a month of debates about standing for the national anthem, and hearing about the lack of compassion displayed by the NFL on 9/11 I thought it was a good idea to remind ourselves about the positive power of sports. This is a few years old, but it still hits the mark. When teams and individuals come together to help someone in need it's worth remembering. Great job by both teams and both organizations who made a very sick little boy extremely happy.

What a very special moment that was.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
    X