No announcement yet.

Your "Official" 2006 prediction thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it'll take 11-5 to win the division. I realize that all the NFC east teams will beat up on each other but we also get to beat up on the Niners, Titans, Texans, etc...

tick tick tick.... we HAVE TO kick the living shit out of the Texans and make a statement.

Comment

These are always fun to re-visit.

Looks like no one is likely to HIT, although right now I'd say that pete's post looks to be the closest to reality. Overall, a pretty SORRY set of predictions here. LOL!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Any idea how the pundits did? I'm sure Theismann picked the Redskins.
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
          These are always fun to re-visit.

Looks like no one is likely to HIT, although right now I'd say that pete's post looks to be the closest to reality. Overall, a pretty SORRY set of predictions here. LOL!
          I don't know about anybody else, but there's a reason my prediction was off!
          It would have changed my whole take on the season IF only I'd known Andy was going to cut Dexter Wynn.

Comment

Yeah, and I didn't know that McCants wouldn't be brought back ala Dorsey Levens. LOL!

Most of the predictions are 11 wins or more, which is no longer possible. So the team has underachieved MOST people's expectations ( don't want to hear about injuries, EVERY team has injuries, and at QB as well, and some still manage to win Super Bowls.) But they can atleasy get CLOSE to our expectations...with a perfect finish. However a lot of people had this Dallas game as a loss. I hope our predicitons CONTINUE to suck.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
              Any idea how the pundits did? I'm sure Theismann picked the Redskins.
              Didn't we have a stickied thread for pundit predictions?

Comment

Overall, a pretty SORRY set of predictions here. LOL!

My prediction has been the same all along. 12-4, first round bye.

That's as far as I go.

I also predict that we destroy the Cowboys at home on Oct.8 and we win 2 out of 3 of those road games vs the NFC EAST at the end of the season.

Other than the 12-4 I've done pretty well. I should have said that we would win AT LEAST 2 out of 3 road games vs the NFC EAST at the end of the year.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I feel like I pinned it close- The div. games looked to be close. And if Dallas and Atlanta lose to us these last two games?... We would be 11-5 and Div kings- which is one of the things I picked out early on... If we actually go 11-5 this year, it would be one of the craziest ways I've ever seen a football team get to 11-5. Nice to see these pastposts...
                  http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Originally posted by JackieBlue
                    I feel like I pinned it close- The div. games looked to be close. And if Dallas and Atlanta lose to us these last two games?... We would be 11-5 and Div kings- which is one of the things I picked out early on... If we actually go 11-5 this year, it would be one of the craziest ways I've ever seen a football team get to 11-5. Nice to see these pastposts...
                    Ummm, JB, we already lost 6.

Comment

If we actually go 11-5 this year, it would be one of the craziest ways I've ever seen a football team get to 11-5. Nice to see these pastposts...
                      JB

If the Birds somehow go 11-5 it would definitely be one of the "craziest ways I've ever seen a football team get to 11-5".

My best guess is that maybe a large time machine takes the entire defense back to week 7, where they block Matt Bryant's 62 yd FG!

Comment

I love you guys- I'm on Baby watch with Mama ready to pop- Crazy we can have a new years baby eh? Sorry bout that mix up- But even at 10-6 and claiming the division was and is still a crazy ride.

Comment

I love you guys- I'm on Baby watch with Mama ready to pop- Crazy we can have a new years baby eh? Sorry bout that mix up- But even at 10-6 and claiming the division was and is still a crazy ride.
                          JB

Good luck with the Baby Watch! Here's to an uneventful delivery and a healthy New Year's bambino!

Comment

TP- Thanks my Fellow Igglet! I say this... "The harder this game is and the less points we win this thing by will surely help induce labor!...

Comment

Working...
                            X