OT: Happy Birthday Fresh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    That son-of-a-bitch is off surfing isn't he?
    Freshie! Don't even think about going over to Sebastian Inlet and hanging 11! *

Happy Birthday!!

*10 toes off the end of a long board....in the nude

Comment

Ha ha!!! Thanks guys. Great day, I probably missed the best(cleanest) of the wave action, very windy, but it's all good. And I'm home in one piece. I have my PET scan at 7 AM tomorrow, and I was not supposed to do any strenuous exercise 24 hours prior to my scan. Ummmm, well I'm not going to lift any weights this evening. Compromise!

What also sucks is, no carbs, no sweets, etc today. And i have a great looking birthday cake staring at me. Plus, someone send me an arrangement from Edible Arrangements.....all fruit, and I'm not allowed to eat fruit. LOL! Ahhh, there's always tomorrow. It's great to be 42 and feelin' good!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! I'm trying to convince AR to pass on the first play of the game in your honor.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Happy B'Day Fresh. Carpe Diem. Seize the day, enjoy the moment.
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

No one blames you Mr. Fresh! Go get em tomorrow. I am confident the news will be good.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              Happy Birthday!!! I'm trying to convince AR to pass on the first play of the game in your honor.
              did it work?

Comment

running play from a team that plays chuck and duck like no other. Go figure.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Happy belated Fresh!!!
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                      HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!
                      I'm just thinking. Is belated ebonics?
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        LOL! Not to my knowledge. It has been used for quite a while by a great many English-speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          This raises the question, are Cigar Club friends of Fresh offering Felated Birthday Wishes?

Comment

One time I belated to the movies and missed the first part.

Comment

Just found the video of Fresh "surfing" yesterday. Obviously he's not as good at it as he thinks he is!

Last edited by Jukin; 08-26-2011, 03:02 PM.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Damned thing hit me right in my cigar!
                                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                                X