Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BowieBirdFan View Post
    OMG- a punt return for a TD. Who knew?
    Tied for third longest in NFL history, no less.

Looks like the Eagles longest had been Vai Sikahema in 1992 (87 yards, tied for 81st longest).

Rank Player (age) Lng Year Teams
    1. Robert Bailey (26) 103 1994 RAM
    2. Patrick Peterson (21) 99 2011 ARI
    3. Terance Mathis (23) 98 1990 NYJ
    Charlie West (22) 98 1968 MIN
    Dennis Morgan (22) 98 1974 DAL

Comment

• good night men ,times will get better
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Witten is who I hoped celek to be. Good loss, fellas.
        We took the the great LJ Smith over him. Celek should be his backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
          At least they showed some life. The O did some real nice things; the D didn't.
          I concur. While they could have done without that Brown fumble, IMO the greater problem is the defense, specifically that secondary. It looked to me that DRC wanted no parts of Dez Bryant running at full speed. Overall, I was pleased with the fight they (most of them, anyway *cough* DRC!) showed. Brown can be coached up. DRC is a vet, as is Allen, Coleman, and Asomugha.
          Last edited by ThoughtProcess; 12-02-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Some instant observations from 24/7 Birds: http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012...-vs-cowboys-2/

Everything written has been said here already. Still, I appreciate others' take.

Comment

• 5 times the Eagles scored and 5 times the defense gave up a long drive for Dallas points...

7-0....7-3
              14-3....14-10
              17-10....17-17
              24-17....24-24
              27..24...31-27

The offense had to play perfect to win.

Comment

• D-Line snap counts...

Cole 44
                Jenkins 37
                Patterson 36
                Graham 31
                Thornton 29
                Landri 28
                Tapp 24
                Cox 20
                Curry 10
                Hunt 8

Why must Tapp get 24 snaps vs. Curry's 10? That's dumb.

Comment

• WR snaps...

Riley Cooper 62
                  Jeremy Maclin 61
                  Jason Avant 15
                  Damaris Johnson 5

Wow...I didn't realize Cooper was out there that much more than Avant. I assume that's because of Avant coming off of an injury, but injured or not, playing Copper every snap at this point makes sense.

Comment

• RB snaps...

Brown 56
                    Havili 5
                    D.Lewis 5

Comment

• Jenkins is such a shit bag. Tapp actually played OK.

Next year, they need to resign Dixon and go to war with Patterson, Cox, Landiri and Dixon.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• I wonder if Dixon will be brought back this season. He was let go because he wasn't a fit in Washburn's scheme. With Washburn out of the picture and an open roster spot(Jackson to IR, Babin cut, McNutt activated. Open Def. slot) could Dixon return?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                          I wonder if Dixon will be brought back this season. He was let go because he wasn't a fit in Washburn's scheme. With Washburn out of the picture and an open roster spot(Jackson to IR, Babin cut, McNutt activated. Open Def. slot) could Dixon return?
                          Nope. Just signed at OT from the Patriots PS.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            Jenkins is such a shit bag. Tapp actually played OK.

Next year, they need to resign Dixon and go to war with Patterson, Cox, Landiri and Dixon.
                            Tapp may have played OT. But why play him? Curry and Graham actually got LESS snaps than last week. WTF?

Comment

• Explain how this happens?

Comment

• I know. Allen looked horrid on that plan.
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X