No announcement yet.

12/13/12 Bengels @ Eagles Thursday Night GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So nndi hurt maclin celebrating. I swear did Nnamdi meet with Jerry prior to inking with us and say pay me $5 mil and I will sabotage Philly. It f'in feels like that.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      So nndi hurt maclin celebrating. I swear did Nnamdi meet with Jerry prior to inking with us and say pay me $5 mil and I will sabotage Philly. It f'in feels like that.

If Nnamdi did somehow hurt Maclin that will be the first receiver he hurt all year.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        If Nnamdi did somehow hurt Maclin that will be the first receiver he hurt all year.
        kinda surprising that none of them pulled a muscle on all those long runs
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

With this I agree!!!!!!

(Hope this doesn't black cat you Chris.)
          I appreciate it, even if I'm so screwed now thanks to you guys. haha.

Comment

Dallas Sucks
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I expect Foles to come back to earth tonight as the Eagles get drilled. I will be happy with even a decent showing from Foles against a pretty tough Cincy defense.

I watched Cincy pratically kill Romo and the Dallas OL last week. I fear for Foles safety with the OL he has to work with.

27-13 Cincy

With that said, go Birds. Win it if you can.

Comment

Eagles 34
                Bengals 20

I think the kid has got it figured out, Bryce brown goes off and we even score on defense. It is just our turn for things to go right.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly. I just want to see signs of potential in young players. Wins are great but I can live with losing this year as long as I see things that indicate they have some players ready to step up next year and be players--not lay down. I really want them to be in position to get the best T available in the draft
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Inactives...

Injured players...
                    LeSean McCoy
                    Kurt Coleman
                    Brent Celek
                    Chris Polk

Healthy Scratches...
                    Mike Vick
                    Greg Salas
                    Matt Kopa

TE/FB Emil Igwenagu is active.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                      I

TE/FB Emil Igwenagu is active.
                      How can we possibly lose?

Comment

I've always had green tinted glasses and I'm happy with the changes. They are gonna win out and totally fuck up their draft pick. Such is our luck. 27-23
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Just play like men, dammit!
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think we are gonna finish 5-11 and still pick top 6 to 8 which could mean the CB we so dearly need. Better value there so i am ok if we win tonight.

But don't get me wrong i would prefer a hard fought close loss.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              Just play like men, dammit!
                              too late for Maclin

Comment

One of the best parts about tonight will be Mayock giving absolutely excellent analysis.

Comment

Working...
                                X