Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for everyone going to Lehigh this summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for everyone going to Lehigh this summer...

Have a great time but remember to bring a football if you want to see any action. The Eagles just announced they will hold TC at the Linc and NovaCare this summer. No more Lehigh TC.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Say goodbye to Lehigh

http://eaglesblog.net/2013/03/no-lehigh/
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Jeff's divorce bill must be weighing heavily on his wallet!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
        Jeff's divorce bill must be weighing heavily on his wallet!

I think this is a Kelly decision all the way. More and more franchises are going in this direction, no reason to advertise everything you are doing to all of the other teams every day through the summer.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
          I think this is a Kelly decision all the way. More and more franchises are going in this direction, no reason to advertise everything you are doing to all of the other teams every day through the summer.

Especially when you are installing totally new offenses and defenses.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I totally agree. Sad for the fans and those around Lehigh. But, probably necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              [/B]
              Especially when you are installing totally new offenses and defenses.
              Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              I totally agree. Sad for the fans and those around Lehigh. But, probably necessary.
              Yup. Little secrecy never hurt, feel sorry for Lehigh and the nice folks there, but this makes it closer to home for me, so I'm real happy, and --- I know nobody wants to hear this but --- it will also open the future for them to start charging, if they feel like it. Having it in Philly will also improve the numbers and thus the movement of merchandise and the like.

Comment

If they keep the same amount of "open" practices at the Linc that they had open at Lehigh, then its pretty much the same thing. I'm sure they will work a way to have sideline passes and maybe there will be food and discount merch. It should be the same thing without working on crappy flooded fields.

The only people who have a gripe are lehigh businesses and hotels bc you are not going to make that up.

Comment

I'd be stunned if dollar bills aren't the real underlying reason for this!
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                    I'd be stunned if dollar bills aren't the real underlying reason for this!

I'm sure it also is a reason. It's hard and expensive to pack up a football organization and send it out on the road. They've got world class facilities at NovaCare. Why bother?

Comment

Perhaps it is also a break from the past, re: Reid's tragic loss, as was speculated upon in some other blog entry I read regarding the move.

Comment

Working...
                      X