No announcement yet.

Eagles beat the Giants GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take this win and go home, thank you.

Good job defense. Hope for good injury reports.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• this is the most depressed that I've been watching a game for awhile. This looks like a high school team.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        this is the most depressed that I've been watching a game for awhile. This looks like a high school team.
        What??? We won for crying out loud! Save your depressed feelings for losses.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• It was a win. At times it felt like I was being punched in the sack repeatedly but it was a win nonetheless. Can't believe this team is 3-3.

Need to get healthy though!
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Fantastic job again by Hicks. We lose our top 3 LB and Hicks picks up the slack. Wow.

Great job by the defense all around.

Good God Sam, some really bad picks the last 2 games.

Comment

this is the most depressed that I've been watching a game for awhile. This looks like a high school team.
              I was waaaaay more depressed watching the Dallas game. And the Redskins. I cannot be depressed with a win.

Offense struggles were really frustrating but man it was fun to watch the Giants be even more clueless. Eagles did get some stuff going, but the idiotic stuff to gum it up has to stop. And Bradford needs to be a lot better. But... there are positives, and we don't have a tough schedule.

Next week vs Carolina will be interesting.

Comment

• More meaningful games to come. that is the good part that I have to take away from it. A loss yesterday and you could pretty well wrap the season. As it is, we will still cae about the team after the bye. Just say a little prayer for health and recovery....and for Sam Bradford's brain to fully form.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                  I was waaaaay more depressed watching the Dallas game. And the Redskins. I cannot be depressed with a win.

Offense struggles were really frustrating but man it was fun to watch the Giants be even more clueless. Eagles did get some stuff going, but the idiotic stuff to gum it up has to stop. And Bradford needs to be a lot better. But... there are positives, and we don't have a tough schedule.

Next week vs Carolina will be interesting.
                  The reason I'm depressed is that it is becoming painfully obvious that Sam is not the answer at QB. That just kills our franchise for years.

Comment

The reason I'm depressed is that it is becoming painfully obvious that Sam is not the answer at QB. That just kills our franchise for years.
                    Not really. He didn't sign a long term contract. We're a year behind where we were at most. Not 3 years gone like we would have been if we missed on a 1st round Qb.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      Not really. He didn't sign a long term contract. We're a year behind where we were at most. Not 3 years gone like we would have been if we missed on a 1st round Qb.
                      Yeah, but we need to find one. Cleveland has been looking since the franchise started.

Comment

• 27 teams in the entire league are looking for a QB!
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                          27 teams in the entire league are looking for a QB!
                          Is that supposed to make me feel better???????

Comment

If he plays like this, and he very well might, I'd agree. But, it is just six games back after missing two years, and with a whole new offense. You can see the physical skills to be better, so he *could*. He has improved from earlier in the year. But he didn't improve from last game, other than maybe he didn't throw behind receivers as much. I do worry that the occasional horrific interceptions may be a permanent trait.

Comment

Working...
                            X