Doug P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug P

We all noticed that he wasn't pass happy like Andy, but how about not wasting TOs because they couldn't get plays called and zero delays of game? COOL!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Doug, as a former qb, seemsmto understand the value of having time at the line to make adjustments and having some clock to work with.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I've got to admit that their system scared me when he announced how they were going to call plays this summer.

Comment

Everything moved like clockwork. Hope it continues. I'm really starting to like D.P..
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          Everything moved like clockwork. Hope it continues. I'm really starting to like D.P..
          LOL. Everybody's all smiles after a win!

Comment

I thought they changed that system. D thought it was one way and actually it wasn't so he is able to call the plays directly. At least that was my recollection
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
              I thought they changed that system. D thought it was one way and actually it wasn't so he is able to call the plays directly. At least that was my recollection
              That's probably why it didn't take so long ND. It seems strange that Doug didn't know but that's OK I guess. How the heck does
              Doug not know???

Comment

I don't know the NFL makes crap up nonstop. Something about who could communicate with who or how many people the coach could communicate with was different than how many the head coach could (or something like that). I'll be honest I don't remember the details so I could be all wet on this
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                  Double Penetration?

(The Devil made me type that!)

Comment

Working...
                  X