No announcement yet.

Eagles @ Packers GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better not get screwed on this TD PI call. It's huge.

Comment

This is a fucking goat rodeo. I’m about done with stupidity

Comment

I’m noticing how small and slow this defense looks.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
          I’m noticing how small and slow this defense looks.
          They just look stupid.

Comment

Kelce has missed a couple blocks
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              Sidney Jones burned for a 55+ yd pass.
              Sidney Jones misses a tackle resulting in a TD.
              Sidney Jones Sucks

This could be a long night..
              also injured yet again
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wentz is an absolute baller!

Comment

Rodgers has a lot of time here but at least we flight back.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

This game turned in a hurry.

Comment

Barnett on a TE, I'll take that all day

Comment

Dammit. 58 seconds left and no time outs and Rodgers gets them 7.

More damn penalties.

And, Packers get it to start the 2nd half.

Anyone else feeling that Rodgers is going to beat us with a game winning throw at the very end

Comment

Ridiculous.

Comment

I'm so sick of this defense

Comment

Doug should’ve had Howard run into the line on second down and not score so that we could’ve just ran the clock out and scored with like 20 seconds left it’s a gamble but we were gashing them.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                                Doug should’ve had Howard run into the line on second down and not score so that we could’ve just ran the clock out and scored with like 20 seconds left it’s a gamble but we were gashing them.
                                I was totally thinking this also. You can't give rodgers the ball back with ANY time on the clock at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X