Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the No Fun League has struck again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTV in my experience beats any cable provider that I have ever seen hands down. I've seen Cox(which is what Vegas has), Comcast and TW and none of them look as good as satellite does. Once I got rid of cable i will never go back.

NFL network comes free with DTV. Not really free but you know what I'm saying. My bill never went up when the NFL Network became available and so far they never said anything about me paying for it. I do believe that LD is right about DTV getting it cheaper because of the ticket. I read it somewhere and if I can find it I will post it.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

leif I have both DirecTV and Comcast right now at my house. I have had Comcast since they took over Garden State Cable and I can tell you that I have FAR more problems with Comcast than I ever have with DTV. On demand works about half of the time at best. When I call for service they tell me the problem is at the box, they screw around with it and the next day the problem is back. They've been out about 20 times over the years for the same problem and somehow never seem to fix it for more than a few weeks at a time. I also experience a hell of a lot more outages with Comcast than with DTV. In really heavy storms I'll lose my signal for a few minutes (45 minutes is the longest it's ever been out) and that only happens 1-2 a year. I get all kinds of interference on Comcast including gibberish being printed across the screen periodically. Then there's the little issue of the ever increasing bills every time someone at Comcast sneezes. Comcast sucks in every possible way.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'll just say that when I was still living in Northern Virginia, my cable was out FAR more frequently than my satlelite was out. I had both up there for a number of years each. Since moving to FLA, I brought my DTV here with me, and have had no local experience with cable. So I have no experince here with service/signal with Cable. However, my friends tell me they are paying more for less with their cable setups, and most still on cable are planning to switch.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'll just say that when I was still living in Northern Virginia, my cable was out FAR more frequently than my satlelite was out. I had both up there for a number of years each. Since moving to FLA, I brought my DTV here with me, and have had no local experience with cable. So I have no experince here with service/signal with Cable. However, my friends tell me they are paying more for less with their cable setups, and most still on cable are planning to switch.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Hey Fresh, cut out the double posting. We all know it's just a lame effort to bulk up your post count!!

Comment

Sorry, got a server error there and didn't think it went thru. Wouldn't want to deprive any of you of my words of wisdon.

Comment

Oops, I meant "wisdumb".

Comment

Huh?

Comment

I don't understand...

Comment

Oh never mind, I got it!! (and 3 more posts to boot!!)

Comment

Working...
                      X