Nice win,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice win,

Good to see all 3 units function pretty well.

And this club has given me confidence that they can play with anybody in the league.

Just hope the injury bug hasn't started to take it's toll.

Get well Westy!

Re: Nice win,

A Dallas loss would just finish this day up beautifully, eh MD???!?!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Sure would, but I really hate Cincy for blowing that game today.

Phillies win, Met's lose ---- Eagles win and a Dullass loss --- would be almost a perfect day!

Comment

Don't forget the Panthers lost!

And the Pats... LOL! at the Pats!!! 38-13 loss to MIAMI!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

LOL, almost forgot those 2. That's sorta icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
            Good to see all 3 units function pretty well.

And this club has given me confidence that they can play with anybody in the league.

Just hope the injury bug hasn't started to take it's toll.

Get well Westy!
            I'd say 2.5 units performed well. The offense? Terrible in the 2nd half. 3 turnovers? Still, I'm thrilled with the win, which is what matters most.

Comment

Damn, GB is gonna rain on my parade also it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH

I took quiet enjoyment from Belichick's comments at the post-game press conference: (paraphrased) "we were outcoached, outplayed. Our kicking game was effective." The Phins beating on the Pats IMO is akin to a bunch of geeky, scrawny freshmen students catching the school bully in the hall alone and giving him what-for! I am sure the Phins were thinking about all of the times in the recent past that the Pats beat them down! As for the Panthers, let's hope this trend continues! At least get us into the top 10-12!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess

I took quiet enjoyment from Belichick's comments at the post-game press conference: (paraphrased) "we were outcoached, outplayed. Our kicking game was effective." The Phins beating on the Pats IMO is akin to a bunch of geeky, scrawny freshmen students catching the school bully in the hall alone and giving him what-for! I am sure the Phins were thinking about all of the times in the recent past that the Pats beat them down! As for the Panthers, let's hope this trend continues! At least get us into the top 10-12!
                  May the Panthers not win another game this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                    Originally posted by ThoughtProcess

May the Panthers not win another game this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Amen, Brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X