Commentators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentators

In general all these guys should be dropped from a plane over Afgahnistan.

Seth Davis

Tim fuckin Mccarver

Joe Fuck u Buck

Brent Musberger how the fuck is this guy in the game still

All of ABC except Al davis and madden sometimes

ESPN s sunday night crew, so wierd

ALL THESE FUCKS SUCK
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Add Chris Collingsworth and Phil Simms to that list.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

in a recent sixers game, Brent Musberger referred to Marc Jackson as Luke Jackson 20 times and no one bothered to correct him.

The ESPN Sunday Night crew gets my vote as worst on air right now.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
        The ESPN Sunday Night crew gets my vote as worst on air right now.
        Agreed
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I do hate them, but I go with Joe fuck and Tim Mccarver, i now know why Deion dumped shit all over him in the world series, they killed me the last two years in the playoffs, HATE THEM
          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

remind me again about the deion incident.

Comment

Back when the Braves beat I forget who in the World Series, Mccarver made many comments about Neon playing football and baseball, and just normal bullshit he spews about how he should be playing one sport, and just his normal bla bla, to piss him off. When they won the whole thing Cunt face mccarver was interviewing Bobby Cox in the clubhouse on live tv, when deion dumped a whole bucket of shit water on him, and he got mad, it was so funny, I HATE THAT FUCK.
              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Remember when everyone started boycotting Jim Gray after he just kept (inappropriately) going after Pete Rose at (i think) the allstar game?

Now he asks questions like "hey, look who's in the audience. Topher Grace! When is your new movie coming out?"

Comment

Jim Gray is a moron, he went after rodman and made the fuckin guy cry, I hate that fuck too, why doesnt somebody just check him back, like ask him if he is gay with his bald head?
                  Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Joe Thiesman sucks. Somebody needs to shut him the fuck up.

Edmonds just homered by the way.
                    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

That whole team of Mcguier thiesman and the other guy was so bad, maybe almost the worst football team, but when the old man grandad the pope himself pat summeral was doing games earlier this year, it was the worst football team in the history of the game, it was so sad. I TURNED IT ON MUTE.
                      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

I think they should insist Thesiman be at every football game- only drunk. Was there any thing better than him hitting on (Lisa Guerrero, I think?)? High comedy- fucking outstanding. He should definately be involved, but only if his BAC is somewhere above 2.0. I know they said he quit and is doing great, but we really need to put this together. "And now we go to Broadway Joe, what are the developments on the field Joe?" "WWWeell, I'm trying to talk Shuzy Kolber into sshhlobbing the knob, but not having musch shuccesshh. What! Nevermind- Back to you guysh in the booth"(throws up in the stands). Awesome. Put Rome in the booth with Madden and we've got a Monday Night winner.
                        I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

I have the redskins-eagles game on dvr and it was the most biased announcing i have ever heard. Theisman a few times said "we" when referring to the skins.

Comment

Lets not forget about Bill Walton. I refuse to watch any game he does. Unless its muted. Throw it Down Big Man...makes me wanna puke..Oh and I 2nd the Joe Theisman... he's a clown
                            J Deuce

Comment

Nice call, J Deuce, Walton is the absolute worst. I mute his ass too.
                              I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X