Tom Cruise dating Katie Holmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cruise dating Katie Holmes

well, there goes my shot of catching her on the rebound from Chris Klein.

Damn, if i were Tom Cruise, i'd be nailing Katie Holmes too.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

What timing, Guru, this story just blew up in my office.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Katie Holmes

The moment Katie Holmes became single I bet every star in Hollywood and more than a few professional athletes told their agents to get them her phone number.

Comment

Re: Katie Holmes

Originally posted by TrevorE2W
        The moment Katie Holmes became single I bet every star in Hollywood and more than a few professional athletes told their agents to get them her phone number.
        I love Katie Holmes but to me, she's just kind of a girl. you know what i mean? A very hot girl... but she doesn't seem womanly at all. Great breasssess though. Anyone see The Gift?

Comment

Katie Holmes

Yeah, but she has that "girl next door" look that makes you want to jump her bones.

I've contemplated buying "The Gift" on DVD purely for that scene. I am still speechless when I think about it.

Comment

A truly great moment in the history of cinema.

Comment

Yeah, but she has that "girl next door" look that makes you want to jump her bones.

I've contemplated buying "The Gift" on DVD purely for that scene. I am still speechless when I think about it.
              While it is a nice scene, that movie really is horrible.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Isn't Tom Cruise almost old enough to be her dad?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg

You actually watched the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                    Originally posted by leifdawg

You actually watched the movie?
                    Hey, I downloaded it off the internet for free (shhhh). I immediately deleted it and then burned my hard drive afterward.

Comment

Katie Holmes

I do have to admit I have watched the movie. It was a horrendous movie. I wasn't quite sure when "the scene" was, so I watched.

Comment

I do have to admit I have watched the movie. It was a horrendous movie. I wasn't quite sure when "the scene" was, so I watched.
                        Wasn't it the worse nude scene ever, it made absolutely no sence to the movie. They obviously put it in so people like us would watch.

Comment

Katie Holmes

I totally agree with you in that the scene was only put into the movie to get people like us to go rent it at Blockbuster. It really had nothing to do with the plot. It was very gratuitous. I think the directors were worried that if they put it at the beginning of the movie, no one would actually sit through the entire flick. It was a terrible movie.

In terms of quality of the nude scene I rated it a 9.5. I mean she was jumping up and down and hitting the guy by the car and it made her whole body bounce up and down which was outstanding. That scene completely added a new dimension to Katie Holmes. She always seemed like girl next door. After that movie she was the girl next door with REALLY great ..............

Comment

Call me crazy, but I didn't dislike that movie...Keanu or however the fuck you spell it was actually a pretty good slimeball. And with the bouncing breastesses of Katie, I gave it a passing grade on Netflix.

Comment

is there anything better in the world than a nice set of bouncing breassesesss?

Comment

Working...
                              X