Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > The Rest of the World > The Gridiron

Old 10-07-2006, 01:01 PM   #11
Jukin 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Jukin is on a distinguished road

Says it all!!

Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey
Jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:42 PM   #12
budman
Benchwarmer

budman has disabled reputation

Says it all if ya have a inferior team and you went from being jealous to being afraid..............lol Long day Sunday Juke,,,,,,good luck to ya but Im afraid you're going down...................I will be on the road to North Carolina but wont miss a beat with my Sirius radio I will be checking in here win or lose you know me!
budman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:04 PM   #13
milehigh
Benchwarmer

milehigh has disabled reputation

We beat 3 of the worst teams? Amazin since we have only 2 wins. And I wasn't talking up the Broncos, just giving my two cents that I think the Eagles win this one.
milehigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:49 PM   #14
Jukin 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Jukin is on a distinguished road

Well bud all I can say is FUCK DALLAS!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!! Dallas Sucks!!!

Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey
Jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:13 AM   #15
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough

The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #16
budman
Benchwarmer

Ok Ok I admit defeat, I was wrong I am currently hibernating in the Smokey mountains in North Carolin trying to get over what has transpired........................................ Serve up the crow.........
Old 10-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #17
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough

hey at least you showed up two days later....
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 07:36 AM   #18
budman
Benchwarmer

I was here in spirit......................lol
Old 10-14-2006, 12:48 PM   #19
budman
Benchwarmer