Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > Philly Sports > Eagles Fans Only 2017

Old 10-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #11
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough

wait, those aren't real?
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
ThoughtProcess
2011 Contributor
Hall of Famer

ThoughtProcess has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno View Post
...I love large breasts but it takes some natural jiggle, undulation and, eventually, some sag to interest me.
But you'd have to uh, "test" them for natural jiggle, undulation and what-not. The proof is in the....
ThoughtProcess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #13
Blitz
2011 Contributor
Pro Bowler

Blitz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno View Post
Don't you hate those phony over-sized balloon tits. It's one thing if a woman feels the need to modestly enhance what came naturally. I have no problem there. But when they show up with watermelons inserted in their chest and then expect us to drool? No thanks.

I love large breasts but it takes some natural jiggle, undulation and, eventually, some sag to interest me.
I couldn't agree more. Give me the real thing over fake ones any day.

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #14
musicman
Hall of Famer

musicman is on a distinguished road

I hate to see a chick flat on her back with 44's standing straight up. Natural all the way
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

You know the new iPhone commercial where the little girl asks what a weasel looks like? Do you think she gets shown a photo of Joe banner?
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
Old 10-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #16
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Eagle60 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfphillyfan View Post
You know the new iPhone commercial where the little girl asks what a weasel looks like? Do you think she gets shown a photo of Joe banner?
If it were my daughter she would.
Eagle60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #17
12dickau4pres
Pro Bowler

12dickau4pres has disabled reputation

I can't believe ESPN can't find better "analyst"

Mangini / Hasselbeck / Hugh Douglas / Damien Woody / Antonio Pierce.

Seriously? They are terrible
12dickau4pres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #18
stevemc 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

stevemc has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
I can't believe ESPN can't find better "analyst"

Mangini / Hasselbeck / Hugh Douglas / Damien Woody / Antonio Pierce.

Seriously? They are terrible
I look at the # of people they have on the payroll and they have to pay them peanuts. I mean, Bill Parcells comes on for about 10 minutes on a Sunday morning? You have Steve Young and Trent Dilfer doing pre & post game stuff for MNF but you don't see them much after that. The names above seem to do in studio analysis for Sportscenter and alike, right? Isn't Eric Allen floating in and out of there still?
stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #19
stocknowledge 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

stocknowledge has disabled reputation

Best sports commentator duo (for wanting to commit murder while watching): Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin

stocknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #20
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

I'm not sure if you guys know but I do a weekly picks podcast:http://www.sportscolumn.com/2011/10/...s-and-podcast/

Here's my lock:

By now, you’ve heard the stat that Andy Reid is 142-0 following the bye week. This is true. Andy is undefeated when he gets 2 weeks to prepare for a game that usually requires 1 week to prepare for. (Well, except for that pesky Super Bowl game but that’s another story.)

Anyway, trends are made to be broken. Unless you’re talking about the roulette wheel, in which case the gambler’s fallacy comes into play. However this isn’t about stats and odds, and fancy learned terms from not-real-America fancy colleges. This is about a football team that seems to have a lot of momentum (1 game?) because Rex Grossman decided he wanted to hand out Christmas presents early.

A week off and a gifted win seems to have everyone forgetting about the fact that the Eagles FO was playing fantasy football with the owners money. (Right, Asante?) They played it so poorly that they forgot to draft individual defensive players and now have no linebackers or safeties. I guess Howie and Joe were too busy looking at sack stats.

Unless Tony Romo pulls a Rex Grossman (and that is infinitely possible), the Cowboys offense is gonna run roughshod over the Eagles D. Maybe Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, and DeSean Jackson can keep up. But I’m betting $110 to win $100 on the Cowboys (+3.5) that they can’t.
: