A new contest perhaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new contest perhaps?

I have noticed that not as many people are posting since the contest ended. Maybe you should try another one, with the same offer or maybe something different. Seemed to work, plus I want a shot. There is really no reason for me to post because no one else is which means I am pretty much talking to myself. I think this is a very cool site, so I would like to see it being used to its fullest potential. Great job by the way on running this. Thanks

The contest was kind of fun but it was a terrible contest from my point of view. It got people posting but very few new members. This site can only grow with new membership (hence my sig line).

Maybe in the future, I'll do another contest, but the last one kinda sucked for me.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I see what you mean. Good point. Okay, just thought I would give my opinion.

Comment

it's appreciated. i wish the contest wouldve worked better. but at some point, i cant just keep pouring more and more money into contests if they don't work.

BUT... I am pouring money into a redesign of SC so look for that soon.

Comment

I would post here more, but there really isn't much to respond too, and after the first little while all the people who came over here from philaphans just kinda headed back over there.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            I would post here more, but there really isn't much to respond too, and after the first little while all the people who came over here from philaphans just kinda headed back over there.
            slowly but surely we'll get membership up... contest just wasnt it.

Comment

I'm seeing a lot more new faces... I don't belong to any other sports forums. There just isn't alot ot talk about right now. The NBA sucks, baseball is ok, but I think everyone here lives and breaths football. The draft is just around the corner.... Someone should post up some mock drafts.
              I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Excuse me...

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                it's appreciated.
                What is this "appreciated." all about?

Comment

I haven't forgot about this place...I've just been incredibly busy for a while now...in month or so I should be back around

Comment

There will be a contest in the next month or so

Comment

Can't wait for it. I think a contest would really motivate me to write more articles and write them better. I don't care what the prize is, anything would be appreciated!
                      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

sweet
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                        X