No announcement yet.

This is fuckin nuts! Kendricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, this is all about getting Mariota. I don't like them dealing Kendricks either, but he has value.

For someone who wasn't going to mortgage the future, it appears that Chip is willing to give up quite a bit. If Kelly is convinced that Mariota is the guy to run the offense, and take the team to the next level, and they have to deal Kendricks for ammunition to get him, so be it.

Comment

That is the only way this makes any sense at all, EB.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
        To me, this is all about getting Mariota. I don't like them dealing Kendricks either, but he has value.

For someone who wasn't going to mortgage the future, it appears that Chip is willing to give up quite a bit. If Kelly is convinced that Mariota is the guy to run the offense, and take the team to the next level, and they have to deal Kendricks for ammunition to get him, so be it.
        Well I guess that Ten. doesn't want Kendricks either because they could just offer him up as part of their package and you know that they have been team talking.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He's 6 ft, missed 4 games last year and i don't believe has played a full season yet

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post

Spot on EB!

Comment

Tonight cannot get here soon enough. All the speculation over the last few months is scrambling my brains

Comment

BTW. A lot of NFL teams seem to think that Bradford is better than both Mariota and Winston. If Bradford is healthy, I might tend to agree with them.

Please Chip, don't give up the farm for MM.

Comment

The way we're headed with giving up Cox and Kendrick's we had better just give them our whole draft and pick first next year.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                  X