Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone realize...

that the MLB playoffs are going on?

I love football, too, but this board shouldn't be dead.

How 'bout them Tigers, eh?
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

A-Fraud 0-4 w/ 3 Ks. :P

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      A-Fraud 0-4 w/ 3 Ks. :P
      He is just awful in these clutch situations. I watched part of the game last night and he struck out with bases loaded and the hometown faithful cheering him on.

Comment

Please stop the A-Rod bashing. He had a productive season and is a top-20 all-time player. You can't take one game so seriously when this guy is a .300 career postseason hitter.
        "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

No way in hell is A-Rod top 20 of all time. He's not even one of the top 20 infielders of all time.

Comment

Tigers pushed the Yankees to the brink. No one on the Yankees could get a hit with runners on last night.

Cards go for the sweep tonight. If they do sweep, Carp will be ready for a game 1 start against the Mets.

Comment

Always a successful baseball season when the Yankees lose. Nice work Los Tigres!

Comment

The AL is so tough these days. When the 2 most loaded teams (the Yanks and White Sox) don't even make it to the ALCS, that says something about the level of competition in that league.

The NL is weak. And this is coming from a die hard NL guy.

Comment

Working...
                X