• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More reactions to the moment the Eagles won

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxGOhsBeUVk
    Kobe Bryant

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=413OvISf_Yg
    The Roots and Jimmy Fallon
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Sweet. The Roots was about 9 minutes long but was exactly like most Philly fans were when watching the game.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

About the Roots: totally agree! Everyone I know said that they were a mess toward the end of the game, and just went nuts when we won.

I didn’t see the Tonight Show that night, but somebody told me that the Roots played Fly Eagles Fly instead of the show’s usual opening music.

About Kobe: I like how he’s losing it just like all of us, but he’s controlling himself because he’s holding a baby. Plus he’s not even out doing the celebrity party thing, he’s just watching the game at home with the fam!
      Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 02-10-2018, 10:11 AM.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

Ok I admit I am an asshole for liking this .... so I guess I must be a massive ass hole because I frigging LOVE it!!!

https://www.facebook.com/fansreact1/...6809233340226/
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          Ok I admit I am an asshole for liking this .... so I guess I must be a massive ass hole because I frigging LOVE it!!!

No you’re not, what a bunch of spoiled brats. Plus, the girls rooting for the Eagles making fun of their friend is great.

Comment

Some of those were great. As for those inbred idiots who were wrecking their own homes...please, somebody tell me those scenes were staged
            — Michael Strahan

Comment

was the second video of a dude? crying like a bitch?

also "nah nah nah nah eagles" fans aren't real fans. they were just trolling the pats girl. Because if you're gonna sing, you're singing fly eagles fly.

Comment

Nah, I liked it too!

Comment

No you are NOT a massive asshole! Just the opposite. You're reaction clearly shows that are a good and caring person. You witnessed various instances of Patriot gutter scum filth swine pieces of dog shit in agony when their team of chronic cheaters failed to deliver another Super Bowl win to which the gutter scum felt entitled.

The fact that you LOVED seeing this shows how deeply you care about others, even Patriot gutter scum filth swine pieces of dog shit, and that you recognize that in their agony lies a remote chance that they could become better semi-humans If they experience crushing, heart wrenching losses frequently enough.

Comment

I watched it about 20 times so I guess that I'm 20 times the asshole that you are.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      No you are NOT a massive asshole! Just the opposite. You're reaction clearly shows that are a good and caring person. You witnessed various instances of Patriot gutter scum filth swine pieces of dog shit in agony when their team of chronic cheaters failed to deliver another Super Bowl win to which the gutter scum felt entitled.

The fact that you LOVED seeing this shows how deeply you care about others, even Patriot gutter scum filth swine pieces of dog shit, and that you recognize that in their agony lies a remote chance that they could become better semi-humans If they experience crushing, heart wrenching losses frequently enough.
                      Yeah!! Yeah... that's exactly what I was thinking.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                        About the Roots: totally agree! Everyone I know said that they were a mess toward the end of the game, and just went nuts when we won.

I didn’t see the Tonight Show that night, but somebody told me that the Roots played Fly Eagles Fly instead of the show’s usual opening music.

About Kobe: I like how he’s losing it just like all of us, but he’s controlling himself because he’s holding a baby. Plus he’s not even out doing the celebrity party thing, he’s just watching the game at home with the fam!
                        Kobe watching the game at home ALONE sounds like every one of us here! Did not want to be around people. Just watch the game the way we like in agony; alone to cuss and fuss and then have pure joy!

Comment

Kobe going to the Lakers rather than the Sixers always pissed me off
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Working...
                          X