Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK Sox win 7 in a row, now 3.5 games back in ALE. RACE?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedSox1187
    Maybe Pedro and Schilling can put you over the hump of the Yankees in a seven game series but I still don't think anyone can compete with the Cards.
    Finally, someone speaking my language. If the Cards can keep this momentum going, they'll be mighty tough to beat in the postseason.

It pains me to say it, but the only team in either league that can match up with them is the small bears. Their lineups are both explosive, I would give the small bears the edge in the starting rotation, but the Cards have the better bullpen.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

All I know is that the Sox are obviously a threat to the Yanks now that they are only 2.5 games back. The BoSox are playing excellent baseball and I just love seeing the Yankees lose.

Comment

No doubt, RedSox. Even though I am an NL guy, I love seeing the Spankees lose and emberass themselves. Moeny can't buy you happiness, George.

Comment

True that. WHo's your NL team?

Comment

Doesn't every one like seeing the Yankees lose (besides Yankees fans)?

Comment

I'm a Cards fan, RedSox. We just finished off a sweet sweep of LA. Good things are happening for us this year.

Comment

They most certainly are. Those guys are crazy, whacking those balls outa the park like nothing. EVERY GAME. I like them, good for baseball, and they need to get more credit than they do.

Comment

True that. Our pitching staff has been a big plus this year, too. We got 5 guys with double digit wins, and could end up with multiple 20 game winners.

Comment

Yah, those Cards are very good. How bout the Sox? 2.5 games back in AL East and just killing any1 who dares to be the opponent. I'm loving this!

Comment

Working...
                    X