No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline - Sixers Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we are entering an ERA like the late 70s early 80s. I hope they all hit their stride at the same time.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

After today, I feel far less optimistic about the future of the team. First off, we lost a valuable, unique asset in Nerlens Noel. Second, our GM illustrated beyond all doubt that he is completely incompetent and overmatched.
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I want to see what Anderson does. His per 36 min numbers are pretty good. He is also supposed to be one fine defender. They won't get a first rounder ,The Mavs won't fall out of the top 18, so I question 2 2nd rd picks.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yep. Not happy about trading Nerlens. I would have preferred to dump Okafor.

The Mavs got the better end of this trade. Rick Carlisle really soured on Anderson this season.

Comment

There's more conversation here that on the Sixers board. EFO rules!!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

watching Colangolo's press conference. He should be a professional bullshitter, I mean politician.

Comment

76ers are 15-11 in the last 26 games

Comment

Working...
                X