Asshole Owens will be a no show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Dawkins is going into The Hall the same day and the place will be filled with Eagle fans. How do you think that at least half of them will react
    when Owens name is announced
    ? Plus the impartial crowd will join in, especially since he will be a no show. Dawk's speech will be sensational so have a bucket next to you. I'll have a big smile on my face as the asshole Owens is the first player ever to be booed in Caton.

OK. That makes good sense. Sometimes I have to be led by the hand.

Now if the A Hole is really planning on charging admission to a private celebration he's organizing, he
    probably shouldn't rent a hall much larger than a phone booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      What if you threw a party and nobody showed?
      My thought exactly.

Looking back at his career and the repeated times he turned positive situations 'for him!' around and invited scorn instead pf praise, you get the sense that he may somehow have been 'damaged goods' as a child.

Animals don't shit where they eat and sleep and neither do normal humans.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
        He's going to promote a TO HoF party and charge fans to attend. This all seems like a money grab.
        And he will probably have to borrow the money for it from the same fine folks who financed Vince Young's birthday party.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
          And he will probably have to borrow the money for it from the same fine folks who financed Vince Young's birthday party.
          Dude, every time I see your avatar, I have to laugh. Because it's me. Got the spiky blonde hair, the off center widow's peak. Smoking a cig. Black t-shirt and jeans, playing a gig. Drinking a beer. The only difference is that, while I own a handful of single cut guitars, my EVH clone is an early 80s Kramer Focus 2000, with a Floyd. Tuned a half stip flat, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
            And he wonders why they were reluctant to vote him into the hall in the first place.
            It’s really too bad they can’t rescind their votes! That’d be good if they had a grace period to change their minds about asshat players.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
              It’s really too bad they can’t rescind their votes! That’d be good if they had a grace period to change their minds about asshat players.
              I just hope they aren't begging him to reconsider. Let the fool make a fool out of himself AGAIN LOL! Actually I was looking forward to that moron's speech because it would be a classic one way or the other. The boos from half of the crowd would have been pretty cool too. He just solidified his position as the number 1 asshole in the history of the game. Congratulations Owens you total piece of shit. "Why does everybody put me down, I've never been arrested". Big Fuckin Deal. Neither has 98% of everybody else on the planet. Man I can't stand this asshole.

Hater and proud of it!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Dude, every time I see your avatar, I have to laugh. Because it's me. Got the spiky blonde hair, the off center widow's peak. Smoking a cig. Black t-shirt and jeans, playing a gig. Drinking a beer. The only difference is that, while I own a handful of single cut guitars, my EVH clone is an early 80s Kramer Focus 2000, with a Floyd. Tuned a half stip flat, of course.
                Rock on, brotha! I have several guitars on which I play poorly MY EVH clone is a semi-striped OLP MM1 (Wolfgang clone), with a standard Strat trem...so youve got me beat there!!

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                  Rock on, brotha! I have several guitars on which I play poorly MY EVH clone is a semi-striped OLP MM1 (Wolfgang clone), with a standard Strat trem...so youve got me beat there!!
                  I have you both beat. I have a fleet of guitars that I am really proficient at playing. My EVH clone is an exact replica of “Frankenstrat”. I can recreate “eruption” in my sleep.

OK I admit it, I only play air guitar. On the bright side that makes tuning it really easy!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I actually see no reason to discuss TO. He played in the SB with an injury, but butt fucked his team in the long run. FUCK HIM
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

HOFers see it as a typically selfish act by the usual jerk

Rod Woodson: T.O. should be at Hall ceremony to thank those who helped him get there
                      Jun
                      6/18/2018 1:08:10 PM
                      |More
                      Terrell Owens who will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this summer, said he plans on skipping the ceremony, which former Steelers and Raiders safety Rod Woodson said is a “shame,” John Healy of the New York Daily News reports.

“For all those people who helped him, for him not to acknowledge them to the public, it’s a shame,” Woodson said Monday on NFL Network.

Woodson, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009, insinuated Owens was being selfish, saying that the day was more about the people who helped him along the way.

“I really don’t care if he comes or not,” Woodson said. “But what bothers me more than anything is that in T.O.’s life, he’s had different things that happened to him in his life, but there’s people who helped him come along through his childhood, high school, college, to get to the point where he’s at to be one of the better players to ever play in the National Football League ... you can be there to acknowledge them. And they lose out, because he’s thinking, ‘It’s all about T.O.’”

Woodson has not been the only Hall of Famer to criticize Owens.

Former Steelers defensive lineman “Mean” Joe Greene echoed a lot of what Woodson said while on an SB Nation podcast “Talk of Fame Network.”

“You are missing one of the most important days of your life," he said. "It’s for those people who saw you before you became that big NFL star. The thing you learn when you walk up there (to receive your Hall of Fame bust) is it’s not all about you.’’

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                      X