Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough Soccer Talk !!! Check This Out !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough Soccer Talk !!! Check This Out !!

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Damn I was nervous again all through the video. It's been a little while since I've watched it. That 4th down play by Ertz and Foles was incredible. I forgot how close Foles came to getting sacked.

Gene Steratore looked like he had more fun than anybody else out there.

Wentz was balling his eyes out when he hugged his wife after the game. What a team player he is!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He is in town Sat morning. Not sure if I can get over there or not but I'd like to talk to him.
      Last edited by NoDakIggle; 06-28-2018, 06:27 PM.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        He is in town Sat morning. Not sure if I can get over there or not but I'd like to talk to him.
        With states that have a population of 100 people I guess that you can do that.

Comment

Foles is in Harrisburg tomorrow doing a book signing. I'm heading to my cabin, but have some friends who bought tickets
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            With states that have a population of 100 people I guess that you can do that.
            I was in Minneapolis this weekend for a Twins game. It was gay pride protest weekend. A $300 a night hotel, don't know if it was either protest headquarters or just crowded with protesters, but it was packed with free medical care for everyone or black lives matter or LBGTQ supporters everywhere. Played hell just trying to drive into the hotel parking garage. I couldn't wait to get back to the middle of nowhere. You can keep your millions of dumbasses in the east and west and in the cities. I'm just fine in flyover country.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              I was in Minneapolis this weekend for a Twins game. It was gay pride protest weekend. A $300 a night hotel, don't know if it was either protest headquarters or just crowded with protesters, but it was packed with free medical care for everyone or black lives matter or LBGTQ supporters everywhere. Played hell just trying to drive into the hotel parking garage. I couldn't wait to get back to the middle of nowhere. You can keep your millions of dumbasses in the east and west and in the cities. I'm just fine in flyover country.
              We've got some friends who decided to go to New York City to celebrate their daughter's birthday last weekend and the hotel was full of them too. I don't know how they quite explained things to their daughter! Meanwhile I hope you and Nick have a great time at lunch.

Comment

Working...
              X