Super gift from my bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super gift from my bride

Yesterday was our 40th wedding anniversary. Originally we were planning a cruise but things fell through. She handed me my gift and it was a Nick Foles autographed Super Bowl Helmet!!! What a gal!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Very Cool Popper! Happy Anniversary to you & your Bride! After putting up with you for 40 yrs, I Nominate her for Sainthood, LOL!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Mike, that is wonderful. Congrats on 40, just did 45 on Saturday. What a great gift and what a knowing bride she is......... Now what did YOU give her??????? (Besides a hard time)

Comment

Nice touch. Congrats
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
          Very Cool Popper! Happy Anniversary to you & your Bride! After putting up with you for 40 yrs, I Nominate her for Sainthood, LOL!
          Believe me that I must have heard that 100 times J! People look at me, then Cher and they just shake their heads.

MD, as usual she made out just fine. She got the "ever us" ring that you see advertised on TV all the time by Kay jewelers. Congrats on 45 Bud, Joan is a beautiful girl. I'm sure that you get the same looks that I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Believe me that I must have heard that 100 times J! People look at me, then Cher and they just shake their heads.

MD, as usual she made out just fine. She got the "ever us" ring that you see advertised on TV all the time by Kay jewelers. Congrats on 45 Bud, Joan is a beautiful girl. I'm sure that you get the same looks that I do!
            Yeah, I always get the "Well he married up" or "Poor girl must have severe eye problems"..... Lol... Enjoy every minute Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Mike, that is wonderful. Congrats on 40, just did 45 on Saturday. What a great gift and what a knowing bride she is......... Now what did YOU give her??????? (Besides a hard time)
              Cher followed up today by hanging my Foles jersey in the living room. I think that she's even a bigger fan of his than I am lol! Not a bad tandem that we have at QB is it? Now that I think of it the only thing close to that was Van Brocklin and Jurgenson. That 1960 team was really something with 2 HOF QBs on the same roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                Cher followed up today by hanging my Foles jersey in the living room. I think that she's even a bigger fan of his than I am lol! Not a bad tandem that we have at QB is it? Now that I think of it the only thing close to that was Van Brocklin and Jurgenson. That 1960 team was really something with 2 HOF QBs on the same roster.
                Think these 3 QB's are the best we have ever had at one time.

Comment

Think these 3 QB's are the best we have ever had at one time.
                  It's funny how we just said that when we had Bradford, Wentz and Chase Daniels a couple of years ago lol.

Comment

I always thought Daniels was a stiff, and Bradford certainly wasn't in the class of Jaworsksi, Cunningham, VanBrocklin.

Comment

I always thought Daniels was a stiff, and Bradford certainly wasn't in the class of Jaworsksi, Cunningham, VanBrocklin.
                      Jaws never gets his due IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X