• Show
Clear All

• Bradham suspended for game 1

I guess the good news is that the situation will be over

the bad news is who will our LB's be against Atlanta

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    I guess the good news is that the situation will be over

the bad news is who will our LB's be against Atlanta
    Thank goodness it took them a year to come down on him! No Bradham for one game=no Lombardi last season.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Well, one game is no biggie..... But wonder why even one if there is no case?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Well, one game is no biggie..... But wonder why even one if there is no case?
        I don't think that he was totally cleared was he?

Comment

Home Page is saying that Gruger-Hill has the inside track to start in the Opener vs Falcons. Guess we gotta see how things shake out in TC.
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
            Home Page is saying that Gruger-Hill has the inside track to start in the Opener vs Falcons. Guess we gotta see how things shake out in TC.
            I always liked Hill when he played by he is on the smaller side. It doesn't stop him from sticking his nose in there though. Gerry is intriguing too. It's tough losing Kendricks but I'm pretty optimistic one of these two will work out. If Gerry can play it might actually help us be stronger because it would allow Jenkins to stay put at safety and make us stronger than last year when we had to play 3 of them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I always liked Hill when he played by he is on the smaller side. It doesn't stop him from sticking his nose in there though. Gerry is intriguing too. It's tough losing Kendricks but I'm pretty optimistic one of these two will work out. If Gerry can play it might actually help us be stronger because it would allow Jenkins to stay put at safety and make us stronger than last year when we had to play 3 of them all the time.
              Knock it off 60! That kind of talk is making me very optimistic that our LBs can be even better than last year and my head knows that isn’t likely. But the way you present it means we can improve in two areas.... let’s hope you are right!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

LB and Punter may be the only areas I worry about

as of NOW anyway

Comment

Working...
                X