Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shady facing some serious allegations (abuse & steriods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Thought he was a pretty good guy and, although there is surely more to the story, it sounds like he is a pos like a lot of these guys.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I look back on guys who played for the team and feel bad if they recently left (especially if they were purged during the Chip years) who missed out on SB LII. Connor Barwin is the biggest as he loved Philly, does significant charity work, etc. I then think of Desean, Maclin and I'd throw Shady in there. I can now not feel bad for McCoy. What a POS.

Comment

McCoy has been a scumbag IMM since the day he left the 20 cent tip to that waitress. He is an asshole and even if it turns out that he wasn’t involved in this attack he lost my respect many years ago.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          McCoy has been a scumbag IMM since the day he left the 20 cent tip to that waitress. He is an asshole and even if it turns out that he wasn’t involved in this attack he lost my respect many years ago.
          I’m with you- the .20 tip was degrading and really showed what spoiled brat he is

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Have you guys been following the kellen Winslow jr thing? That guy is Sick Im the head.

More on POS Winslow:

Kellen Winslow Jr. now charged with additional 2003 rape of unconscious 17-year-old
            Jul
            7/13/2018 5:24:01 AM
            |More
            Kellen Winslow Jr. has been charged with raping an unconscious teenager 15 years ago, the Associated Press reports.

Authorities say the 17-year-old girl was assaulted in 2003 in San Diego County.

Other details haven’t been released. Winslow hasn’t entered a plea yet.

The charge was added Thursday as Winslow was ordered to stand trial on charges of kidnapping and raping two women earlier this year in Encinitas, California. The women were in their 50s.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Winslow is serial rapist. How many more to be uncovered?

Comment

Working...
              X