No announcement yet.

Salsa Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was Dawk on the sidelines during the game? I was looking for him, spotted Deuce but not BDawk..

Comment

Originally posted by chickyoung View Post
      was Dawk on the sidelines during the game? I was looking for him, spotted Deuce but not BDawk..
      Duce is the RB coach so he is always on the sideline.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        Duce is the RB coach so he is always on the sideline.
        oh ok, I was always kind of thinking he was just there rooting everyone on

Comment

I yelled about to my friends that were watching the game last night with me. I couldn't even believe that they had that shit cued up. That's the first time I can remember any "network" (NBC is barely that) having a direct part in one of the teams celebration. Yet the latest example of NBC and their ever growing biases in more than just the sports spectrum. Watch the nBSc nightly news for the last 20yrs. and you'll see what I'm talking about.
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

NBC has done it before: http://deadspin.com/5873376/the-sals...planned-by-nbc
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              in all fairness they would likely have also played it had Ron Mexico scored.
              I thought this was funny, but apparently not.
              Pedro

Comment

Working...
              X