• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    just give me Revis ...
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...darrelle-revis

Tampa Releases Revis

The drama, at least the first part of it, is over. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers released cornerback Darrelle Revis on Wednesday afternoon, a half hour before his bonus kicked in and Tampa had to give up a third-round pick to the Jets.
    Instead, they'll owe New York a fourth-rounder and Revis will become a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
      He's another guy who starts bitching about his contract the day after he signs it.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

DB LUV on 24!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          DB LUV on 24!
          Patriots are all over him now, but they don't pay. Definite lowball coming pushing the honor of playing for them. Maybe he doesn't even bother showing up for the interview.

Comment

I don't see any way that he takes less money to play for them. He refused to reduce his cap hit to allow the Bucs to trade him so I don't see him spending a lot of time thinking about what's best for the team. He's all about him - which is fine. It's a team sport but an individual negotiation. I don't see him offering the Pats a discount because of who they are. Pay him and he'll play. Don't, and he won't. Simple. Having said that, let's hope Howie is already writing the check....
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              I don't see any way that he takes less money to play for them. He refused to reduce his cap hit to allow the Bucs to trade him so I don't see him spending a lot of time thinking about what's best for the team. He's all about him - which is fine. It's a team sport but an individual negotiation. I don't see him offering the Pats a discount because of who they are. Pay him and he'll play. Don't, and he won't. Simple. Having said that, let's hope Howie is already writing the check....
              I'll bet Revis never gets on the plane! His agent is just sitting at his desk taking bids. Revs couldn't care less who he plays for.

Comment

Working...
              X