On to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to Denver

The broncos and Simien really suck. We need to not lose focus and beat this team. Hope we don't get the pre-bye sleepwalk.

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    The broncos and Simien really suck. We need to not lose focus and beat this team. Hope we don't get the pre-bye sleepwalk.
    Denver had KC on the run in the second half if they could just catch the friekin ball. They remind me of us last year. This division loss should take some starch out of them but they are certainly capable of beating anybody. Alex Smith came back to earth tonight too.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 10-31-2017, 07:38 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yea I believe Denver to beatable but I also believe the birds are susceptible to getting spanked any given week from here on out
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I’ll be there!!

Fly Eagles Fly
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Yea I believe Denver to beatable but I also believe the birds are susceptible to getting spanked any given week from here on out
          This is where I am at also.

Comment

I don't know about getting spanked but we are definitely beatable with Peters and Hicks out. This team feels different than other years. As long as Wentz and the D-line stays healthy, I think they will keep us in every game and give us a chance.
            Wentz' biggest asset is his intelligence as he almost always gets us in the right play.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

All you have to do is look at the play where Big V let his guy blindside Wentz. That play should have cost the Eagles a TD, if not for a stupid PI call on the SF DB. I worry about our OL. And, I worry about Kendricks staying healthy.

I never thought that I would say this. But, right now Kendricks is one of the most important players we need to stay healthy. The dropoff between Kendricks and the backups is much worse than the dropoff between Hicks to Kendricks IMO.

I do think Wentz keeps us in nearly every ballgame. But, even Houdini can have problems when the line collapses on him like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                All you have to do is look at the play where Big V let his guy blindside Wentz. That play should have cost the Eagles a TD, if not for a stupid PI call on the SF DB. I worry about our OL. And, I worry about Kendricks staying healthy.

I never thought that I would say this. But, right now Kendricks is one of the most important players we need to stay healthy. The dropoff between Kendricks and the backups is much worse than the dropoff between Hicks to Kendricks IMO.

I do think Wentz keeps us in nearly every ballgame. But, even Houdini can have problems when the line collapses on him like that.
                I've always been high on Kendricks. Big V pretty much blows right now. He did get better as the season went on though.

Comment

Also primary back up like V gets first team reps and other backups step up to get more reps all the way down the line (Walker for example). That isn't magic but it can help them get better each week
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

After his initial game filling in for Johnson last season, V seemed to play pretty steady. I think right now his run blocking is his biggest liability. Pederson should know opposing defenses are gonna attack him over and over. Gotta game plan for it.

Comment

Denver in damage control

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/v...of-the-season/

Comment

My guess is John Elway has more to say about the starter than the coach
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

My guess is John Elway has more to say about the starter than the coach
                          Yup!

Comment

Doesn't matter as long there is a bunch of uncertainty in Denver.

Again, I worry a bit cause they have lost 3 in a row and will be fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              Doesn't matter as long there is a bunch of uncertainty in Denver.

Again, I worry a bit cause they have lost 3 in a row and will be fired up.
                              They're coming off a very emotional road game against their biggest rival where they played their asses off in the second half and came up short. Now they have to come east on a short week. If we are as good as we think we are we should win. We have no excuses here. Then again we have a history......And we're favored by 8 points. What is the public thinking

Comment

Working...
                              X