Osweiler starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osweiler starting

On paper, this game looks like a mismatch right now. I am trying not to get too overconfident.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...delphia-eagles

They have a very good D. We need to be patient on offense and not lose the turnover battle.

This could be a 16-13 type of game.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      They have a very good D. We need to be patient on offense and not lose the turnover battle.

This could be a 16-13 type of game.
      I hope that we get the 16.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think Seidman is a better Qb than Osweiler, who was flat horrible in Houston last year. I can’t remember the last time the Eagles scored under 20 points but with the defense in this game I can see it being a low scoring affair.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

This game is truly a scary one. They have a very good pass rush. They also have good DBs that can cover. Then the bye week follows. Distractions can always derail good football. But then I remembered. Brock will do his best to show Cleveland why they were stupid in trading him (sarcasm). So yea a 16-13 or 20-17 game could be about right.

Comment

Pass rush, ie Miller, is a concern so I hope V takes his man pills and gets some help. Glad it is a home game. This is the kind of game for Jenkins and the elders to show the league the Eagles are for real. If they handle the donkeys well there will be little doubt about the team's ability to win any game.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Not sure this team gets taken all that seriously by the nation till they beat the Ass out of Dullass.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Not sure this team gets taken all that seriously by the nation till they beat the Ass out of Dullass.
                I agree. It just seems like the nation seems to think the Eagles are holding the seat warm for Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  I agree. It just seems like the nation seems to think the Eagles are holding the seat warm for Dallas.
                  Unless we get a consistent run game I imagine it will stay that way. I sure hope Ajayi breaks a few.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                    Exactly. The media are just waiting for us to drop a game and then we'll go from 1 to 12 in the stupid power rankings.

If we lose to Dallas in two weeks, they will become the new media darlings and the overwhelming Super Bowl favorites. Just watch.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

As far as Osweiller goes most QBs run hot and cold. After Denver's first 2 games they were arguing whether Sieman was an elite QB or not LOL. Now he's horsecrap. I just hope Osweiller doesn't get hot against us. He was the shit a couple of years ago. He's certainly capable.

Comment

Dallas is a good team and both games will be a tough go. Love to win both but I can easily see a split. Sea and LA are both away games so those won't be easy either. My concern now (and I know one should never look ahead) is getting home field advantage during playoffs. Beat Den, get to the bye and prep for Dallas. Good time to play them away and hopefully their pos RB will be suspended. Then the Bears which, if all is right, should be a win. After that deal with the west coast
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Working...
                        X