Mayhem in Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem in Detroit

Anyone actually see this live? I saw a video of J. O'neal absolutely hammering a fan, and Artest missing a guy twice. It sounded pretty ugly though, looks like the NBA is making up for the NHL in the violence department.

I saw the full replay on sportscenter several times total chaos man. The thugs really came out tonight at the palace.

But didn't philly fans throw snowballs at santa claus??
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

watching as much coverage as i can on ESPNews. It seems to me that the person most responsible is the guy who threw the beer at Artest while he was sitting on the scorers table.

I'm so glad that guy in the detroit jersey got decked. you knew he was thinking he was a big man, running onto the court. well guess what, here's a fist to your face you fat bitch.

More will come out in the next day or so but I always think fans are to blame.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Ya, I just keep watching the clip I've got of O'neal knocking that guy out...it really never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
          Ya, I just keep watching the clip I've got of O'neal knocking that guy out...it really never gets old.
          can you send it to me, Ian?

vindiesel@ gmail dot com
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Sure, sent...if anyone else wants it, ask.[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X