The liberal sherpa opens her big mouth again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The liberal sherpa opens her big mouth again

I caught her act last night of FOX on Tucker Carlson. I can't believe some of these friekin politically correct yo-yos. She was blasting some high school girl for wearing a Chinese dress to her prom. I mean, the dress was gorgeous but the liberal idiots were all over her for "disrespecting" their culture. You can't make this shit up. It seems to me that she was honoring their culture but wtf do I know by wearing the dress

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/02/...se-dress-prom/

And the moron's rant!:

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

She is almost tongue in cheek. Sometimes she has trouble keeping a straight face about some of the crap she spits out.

Comment

Yep. Do you think it could be a set up
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        She is almost tongue in cheek. Sometimes she has trouble keeping a straight face about some of the crap she spits out.
        I had seen in the past a couple of times but never knew her name. I just thought that she was somebody they brought into argue the other side. I didn't know that she was famous and serious about this crap. You're right, sometimes she isn't arguing very hard but in this one she was getting hot if you watch it (second link). She was adamant. How the hell do you even reason with morons like that?

Comment

She's on again and those eyes are downright scary!

Comment

Working...
          X