Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Site Announcement

Hi folks,

I started a new job about a year ago and have hardly had any time to really pay attention to the board and provide an upgrade to the current software. I've barely had time to post these days due to the demands of the new role.

I've given it a lot of thought and due to the fact that I cannot continue to support the site, I will be shutting it down in a month. I hope you all have had a great time here but it's time to let it go.

Just Kidding. April Fools!

banned

Comment

You Sonavabitch!!!!!!! You got me!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

yea okay-- some cold s*** right there but well played sir. well played
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Hi folks,

I started a new job about a year ago and have hardly had any time to really pay attention to the board and provide an upgrade to the current software. I've barely had time to post these days due to the demands of the new role.

I've given it a lot of thought and due to the fact that I cannot continue to support the site, I will be shutting it down in a month. I hope you all have had a great time here but it's time to let it go.

Just Kidding. April Fools!

You should have to delete this post. I only read it today and it's April 2. I didn't have my radar on.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I posted it on 4/1.

Comment

I posted it on 4/1.
              I know but you fooled me on 4/2.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I posted it on 4/1.
                Today, 12:01 AM #1
                sfphillyfan
                2013 Contributor
                Hall of Famer

Prick!

Then again you would have gotten me yesterday too so it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

I guess that it wasn't as bad as this one.

Sean McVay tricks Kliff Kingsbury into thinking Cardinals might lose No. 1 pick
                  Apr
                  4/2/2019 8:02:51 AM
                  Sean McVay recently played a classic prank on new Arizona Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury, and the Rams coach shared it on a podcast Monday just in time for April Fools Day, Chuck Schilken of the Los Angeles Times reports.

McVay, the 32-year-old offensive mastermind who led the Rams to the Super Bowl earlier this year in his second year with his team, is friends with Kingsbury — a fact the Cardinals made sure everyone knew after hiring Kingsbury for their head coaching position back in January.

"We have a mutual friend that I put his name in my phone as [NFL commissioner] Roger Goodell,” McVay said on Monday’s edition of “The Adam Schefter Podcast.” “I had this friend send me a text saying, ‘I can't believe you’re at dinner with Kingsbury and Mahomes. You know better than this. This is tampering. You're both losing picks.’ ”

It just so happens that Kingsbury and the Cardinals have the No. 1 overall pick in next month’s NFL draft. Naturally, that made the prank even more effective.

“I showed Kliff the text and he saw a ghost. I said, ‘You better call [Cardinals general manager] Steve Keim right away.’ ” McVay told Schefter. “He said, ‘I thought I was going to lose the No. 1 overall pick.’

“We couldn't let it go on too long, but it was pretty good. We got him good. … I’m pretty proud of that one."

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

Comment

Shit, and here I was trying to download the entire cheerleader thread onto a thumb drive.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Shit, and here I was trying to download the entire cheerleader thread onto a thumb drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X