Eagles V Titans GDT (Go Birds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a big boy pass rush move by Barnett
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Chicago is kicking the shit out of Tampa and Fitzdickhead.

Comment

besides the penalty, Jones playing well
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

another reason for littledick to sit
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Throw it up
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Moose Johnston is a faggot

Comment

Not a good 1st half but it could have been much worse. Nice to see Jeffrey back on the field and a tip of the cap to Jordon Mathews.

Our secondary play remains on the down side of inconsistent. And all of our running backs seem to be trying to trick blitzing defenders by hiding behind our O Linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                  Moose Johnston is a faggot

I've lost sound on my "stream". Let me guess? He had some disparaging comment about how lucky the Birds are?

Comment

Big drive here to start the second half if we could move it and even just get a field goal I think it sets a tone.

Comment

Now Johnson groans audibly when he realizes that Tennessee didn't recover the fumble. What a fuckin' asshole.

Comment

This is an awfully long drive for them to have to defend.... hopefully will matter later in the game.

Comment

Brady would’ve gotten that call.

Comment

173 consecutive fouls called against the Birds and thenthey pick up the flag when the fuck hits Wentz sliding feet first. Johnson agreed with the flag pick up...of course.

Comment

I guess we didn't miss Jeffrey much!! Who fights for the ball better than Alshon Jeffrey?

Comment

How important is Jeffrey to this team ? Very.

Comment

Working...
                                X