Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darrell Henderson-Take him if he's on the board at 25!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrell Henderson-Take him if he's on the board at 25!

Word is that Duce wants this kid.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Good thing your not GM my man At the earliest Henderson is a late 2nd round pick. At the earliest.

Guys, I see three scenarios at pick 25

1. Trade Back
    2. Offensive lineman
    3. Defensive lineman

outside possibility of a WR if a good one like Brown or Metcalf is there AND none of the DL or OL they want are available.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      Good thing your not GM my man At the earliest Henderson is a late 2nd round pick. At the earliest.

1. Trade Back
      2. Offensive lineman
      3. Defensive lineman

outside possibility of a WR if a good one like Brown or Metcalf is there AND none of the DL or OL they want are available.
      OL has to be where they go. A secnd injury to Wentz makes protecting him a priority. They have to see that as they prepare to offer him more money than anyone in team history.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        OL has to be where they go. A secnd injury to Wentz makes protecting him a priority. They have to see that as they prepare to offer him more money than anyone in team history.
        Where have I heard this before?.......... OH, from me for the last 2 years!!!!

Comment

They have to focus some on the offensive line no doubt. But has to be is not something I want my team to ever say. That is when reaches happen IE Danny Watkins, IE Marcus Smith.

I think the way this draft is shaping up that there will be both offensive and defensive lineman available at 25 that are first round grades. Take the highest of those on our board and keep on going. I actually think that round 2 has some better options at offensive line value wise than round 1 but I am fine either way.

Comment

I think they will go OL in R1 unless it’s a reach. They can’t count on Brooks being ready. And they need to plan for losing Peters and Kelce in the next 2 years unless Stoutland is convinced that replacenebt is already on the team.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

1. Trade Back
              2. Offensive lineman
              3. Defensive lineman

Maybe on most boards but where is he on the Eagles board? I'll tell you something else too. Once you see him bust a couple of plays for TDs you'd forget all about where he was drafted. The point is I don't care who they take at 25 because I'm a BPA guy and you should be too. Never mind the O line or D line. They address all positions when the need one in FA. I'd love to see the guy in green one way or another. Everybody said the Cowboys were dumb taking Zeke at number 1. That seems like a pretty darned good decision but what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Where have I heard this before?.......... OH, from me for the last 2 years!!!!
                If it were up to you we'd have Wentz and 52 offensive lineman for a team.

Comment

Nah, just like 12 really good ones!!!!! LOL

Comment

I'm not buying. MD's roster:

Wentz, 51 offensive lineman and Moulds!!!

Comment

Can we still get him? Damn, go for it.

Comment

I'm a BPA guy at a position of need. Right now it appears the birds are pretty much good in all areas so this really is more of a BPA draft. From the beginning I have thought a mauler G who can someday be a tackle. The last two years the opinions have been all over the field on the OL. The OL has been damned mightily while at the same time have been touted as best in the league. I have little doubt the birds will draft OL but I also have little doubt they will draft DL. I would rule out TE and QB and K and P but that is about it. There may be RB, LB, CB but one position I am fairly certain they will draft is S.
                        My guess is one OL, one DL, one S early and then a scattering of others. If they draft two OL early you can bet they don't have faith in either Pryor or Mailata panning out. In the scattering of others I would look for a second OL and DL along with a RB
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

1. Trade Back
                          2. Offensive lineman
                          3. Defensive lineman

I would go:

1. DL
                          2.Trade back
                          3.OL

Comment

If the right guy falls like Oliver or Ford, then I’d be fine with trading up to get him.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                              I would go:

1. DL
                              2.Trade back
                              3.OL
                              They weren't in any order. I think it would probably be DL, OL and then trade back if I were numbering them in order

Comment

Working...
                              X