No announcement yet.

My roster prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing Howie this roster isn’t complete. I would think a lineman may go if they sign another tight end. Really Happy Herbig and Edwards made it. Hollins blows I would have kept Ward or Michel over him
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I think Howie is trying to deal Sweat, Hall or Miller. Then one of the TEs come back
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They have TEs; they just chose to jettison them in order to protect other guys on the 53 roster. They will go with two TEs until they feel they can safely stash a guy (DE/LB/or OL) on the PS who might get picked up by another team.
        I think they wanted to trade a guy or two but teams know Howie & Co are in a tough position with too many quality guys. So it is a waiting game. Six LBs--who would have thought that they would keep six. None are great but all are pretty good. The same at safety where they kept five. Maybe Schwartz will change some philosophy.
        The roster shows me they know they have some good young DEs and Olinemen that they don't want to expose to waivers.
        The birds sit low on the waiver wire so I expect they will look for some talent but it will be tough to find guys better than what they have
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Is Josh Perkins really better than Luke Wilson or Alex Ellis, just to name a couple? Iggles protected their best 53 and will tweak the roster when it’s safe to do so.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            Is Josh Perkins really better than Luke Wilson or Alex Ellis, just to name a couple? Iggles protected their best 53 and will tweak the roster when it’s safe to do so.

Do you mean like tomorrow LOL!! Howie is drooling!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am certain he is looking 60. Maybe Douglas, or Reich, or another who knows the Eagles roster was expecting someone like Sweat or Miller or Pryor to be waived and now they will be willing to trade.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

On that Thursday night Jets game they interviewed Douglas. He said that the Birds were loaded with talent and he will be following their roster and grab a few of them.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X