Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littledick in DC

Gonna see him the first week . Good luck
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Intel move.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I hope that he doesn't pull a DJAX on us.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Smallwood sucks. Last year was his best year as a pro and he was mediocre in his best games. To many rushes for a loss or a 1-2 yard gain. They should have cut him 3 years ago. I hope the foreskins sign him long term and he has a very long career there. Give him 10 years and he may just break the 1,000 yard mark for career yardage.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

If Smallwood plays any roll at all that says a lot about the Skins talent level.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            If Smallwood plays any roll at all that says a lot about the Skins talent level.
            That was my first thought too AW until I thought about it for awhile. There was a lot of talk about the Eagles keeping 5 RBs this summer because he's a good depth guy. His biggest problem has been his lack of durability. He's a good receiver and decent blocker and doesn't run the ball that bad. That's what is most important for a backup RB in today's NFL. He just lacks the vision to really break one at this level.

Comment

The Skins probably needed the help, and the fact that he knows the Eagles definitely helps. They've got Guice coming off an ACL, and Adrian Peterson. Outside of that, not much, so this moves makes sense for them.

Comment

Agree that knowing the birds helps. Small Wood is certainly a serviceable and decent back who can take reps. Hell he made our team for a couple of years. However, he will never be a household name when talking football.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Just not good enough to have a consistent role on this offense. Maybe DC will be good for him.

Comment

The guy only plays in about half the games all year and that's if you're lucky lol. Is there ever a week when he's not listed on the injury list?

Comment

I am sure you will run for 125 yards against us . Seriously the guy was either the 5th or 6th running back here so you knew he would wind up somewhere.
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                      X