Clear All

• Re: We WILL win today (GDT)

Rocca with FIVE punts inside the 20!

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
      Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
      Originally posted by phillychuck
      Uh, sorry to jump on Westy--that's not the time not to score. Makes it a 2-score game.
      I disagree...Cowboys have 0 timeouts and the Eagles ran the clock out...it was brilliant, but of course even when the Eagles make a good play there will be controversy...
      Wasn't he bitched at just a couple of weeks ago for scoring in a very similar situation.
      I think you are right and it has been a common refrain that the offense scores too quickly and gives the other team the ball back...

It is nonsense, but as I said even when the Eagles win and make good plays, some will complain and state how they could have done it even better!
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

No money, send a trophy!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
          Originally posted by FRESH
          I've been predicting a loss to everyone all weekend, guess the reverse mojo worked? LOL! Did the same for NE, and that ALMOST worked out.........

We all owe you big time!!! Where should we send the money?
          Just send it to me, I'll make sure he gets it.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
            Originally posted by FRESH
            I've been predicting a loss to everyone all weekend, guess the reverse mojo worked? LOL! Did the same for NE, and that ALMOST worked out.........

We all owe you big time!!! Where should we send the money?
            Vote for Kalas Fund #4567-9087 at Bank of America

I am Fresh's agent...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Hopefully Owens will blow up now in Dallas!

-Andy Reid

Comment

Well, not all of my plans have worked out. I thought wearing the McNabb Jersey was doing it, until last weeks loss. I just love my superstitions.........hey, who started this GDT?????
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ummm, Let's see if I have this right --- he predicts a loss when we are 25 point UD ------ so then if they win it was reverse Mojo, but if we lose, we'll, it's what he predicted.

Tell me Fresh, you ever get tired of having that fence post up your butt?

Comment

All hail PhillyJack!!

-Andy Reid

Comment

Figures!!! It's a part-time lurker, LOL! Stick around PJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                        Ummm, Let's see if I have this right --- he predicts a loss when we are 25 point UD ------ so then if they win it was reverse Mojo, but if we lose, we'll, it's what he predicted.

Tell me Fresh, you ever get tired of having that fence post up your butt?
                        Oh, that's pretty funny. I'm sure I'm the only superstitious one around here. Who had a hissy fit at EB to get a geme thread going last year, or JackieBlue on the other board with his pre-game prayers. Or refuses to tape games because we are losing........yup, you guessed it. Mr Mojo!!!!!!

Comment

I'll stop lurking as much and post more.

You GOTTA BELIEVE guys, you GOTTA believe!

Comment

Working...
                          X