No announcement yet.

Second Time Around, No Mercy To The 'pukes GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, still 4 hrs to go. Wonder what awesome crew of officials we are stuck with this week
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Let's start the damn game already!!

Comment

I will be pre sent
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

twitter-Rick Gosselin

Rick Gosselin ✔ @RickGosselinDMN
          Follow
          Tough draw for Cowboys Sunday night -- Terry McAulay crew. Home teams have won six of last 7 officiated by that crew.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I just punched in all kinds of combinations using ESPN's playoff machine. This game is obviously huge for the division. Although, our chances of getting a first round by are just about gone because of the Detroit and Seattle wins.

We win tonight and we would have to blow both of the last games to lose the division. It would also just about cripple Dallas playoff chances (double win).

Sad to say. But, this may be our super bowl tonight with the tough road that is ahead in the playoffs.

Comment

It's in our hands. Let's go. Birds!!!!!
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Jenkins and Bryant getting in eachothers face pregame. LET'S FUCKING GET IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by musicman; 12-14-2014, 08:21 PM.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

officially sick of the Geico Salt and Peppa commercial

Comment

Comment

Win or we are out at this point I am afraid. And I am worried that the cowboys get a couple cheap PI calls that move the ball and we turn it over.

Cowboys 27
                      Birds 20
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

AW, I am about to ban you from the game Thread!!!!!!
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

extra preparation? ridiculous that this story is getting perpetuated.

Comment

Birds fan... Fueled by negativity

Comment

what the fuck?

Comment

Well that sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X