Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We WILL win today (GDT)

Westbrook caught for a loss...

McNabb buys time, rolls out and nowhere to throw it...

We really need a fucking TE...with Lj and now Schobel both out we got nada
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

And once again, Troy running his mouth about how there's no one open....with 2 recevers running free over the middle. I D I O T !
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Oh no, what a putz Troy is, he just claimed that the Wr's have not given Mcnabb any help in all the games he's watched this year... we all know it just isn't so, there is no problem at WR.

Comment

VFK, there was someone to throw to, bet me.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            And once again, Troy running his mouth about how there's no one open....with 2 recevers running free over the middle. I D I O T !
            What? Do you mean the two WR running together who had 3 defenders all around them?

Yea, Troy has no idea what he is talking about...most of his comments were about LAST week when he said the WR/TE did not get open enough.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Lewis had a few yards of separation when he made his cut...didn't know if DM was being flushed out at that point or not.

Comment

THank God, Lito was toast on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by fly
                  Lewis had a few yards of separation when he made his cut...didn't know if DM was being flushed out at that point or not.

For McNabb, a few yards may not be enough.

Comment

How did we miss that sack?

-Andy Reid

Comment

Seen Romo do that a lot this year, aparently he's the new Mike Vick/Randall.

Comment

i'm confused on what troy is saying the rule is, but i see this being overturned.

Comment

Originally posted by fly

For McNabb, a few yards may not be enough.
                          Yup, he sucks...trade him now. The rest of our team is perfect.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Seen Romo do that a lot this year, aparently he's the new Mike Vick/Randall.
                            He holds the ball too long IMO... :P

-Andy Reid

Comment

Thank you! Reggie Brown was also open on the sideline 1 yard past the 1st down

however, he did have alot of pressure and had made some nice throws so far in this game

I just hate the WR's taking so much blame

Comment

They were sandwiched between 2 defenders. That's the type of throw that gets picked off if it's not absolutely perfect. And even if it is a perfect throw it has to be a rifle shot or it will be picked off. AJ or Garcia probably would have been picked off if they made that throw.
                                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X