X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats at Birds GDT

E!!!

Early start for the GDT.

No Howard, no AJ, no Bradham. Man I can’t believe how banged up we are year after year. Has to be something to this. Meanwhile the Cowboys, Saints, and Pats run virtually the same folks that started week 1 out on the field in week 11.

Ajayi will play reportedly. Crazy.

He will have fresh legs but hasn’t had contact in over a year. We need to prepare ourselves for a fumble I’m afraid.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!

Pats 34
    Birds 17

Just not feeling it.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

G!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

L!!
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

E!!

It hurt me to pick the Patriots in this one but without Alshon, don't think we have a shot. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

S!!

I don't give us much of a chance. Looks like Jordan Howard is out also. Pats secondary is going to have an easy go today, unless Carson is somehow superhuman.

Comment

Eagles!!

Let’s just watch and be hopeful. Who knows

Comment

I’m here. Gotta run it. Especially in the wind.

Comment

FWIW. Gronkowski was a "guest" on the Fox pregame show. He gives every indication of being a really, really stupid person. He reminds me of the young adults I used to work with that all had mild developmental disabilities. Pleasant enough but very little going on upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    FWIW. Gronkowski was a "guest" on the Fox pregame show. He gives every indication of being a really, really stupid person. He reminds me of the young adults I used to work with that all had mild developmental disabilities. Pleasant enough but very little going on upstairs.
                    Sounds about right.

Man, wentz missed Hollins there.

Comment

Run
                      the
                      ball

Comment

That's is a TD. If the refs don't overturn that, we are F'ed.

What a great drive to get screwed over at the very end.

Comment

Justice is served, even against the Pat's. Whew.

Comment

Wow. I was nervous about that reversal.

Comment

It had to be overturned. The fact that the asshole even initially called it a TO simply reflects the seeming chronic tendency with many official to favor NE.

Comment

Working...
                              X